What would you do in the event that
- fire threatened your immediate vicinity?
- A tornado or other storm swept through, knocking down trees, buildings and powerlines?
- A flash flood swept through, marooning animals and people?
- A foot of snow buried your horse's hay and water supply, downed powerlines and...?
- There was a large chemical spill, forcing evacuation of the area?
- War erupted in the U.S., or there was some kind of terrorist attack locally?
Now, most of us probably don't have a clue as to what we'd do. I know I don't. That's why we're talking with Diana Guerrero, the Ark Lady, on Disaster Preparation for Animal Owners, on Dec 19. We'll go over the basics of setting up a disaster prep plan, and answer your questions on the topic.
As always, Diana and I are planning a special bonus for those who reserve their copy of the files. I don't know what it is just yet, but it'll be something special.
For more info, or to sign up and submit a quesiton, visit https://EquineTeleseminar.net/disaster/signup.htm.